Special Board Meeting
Wakita Board of Education
November 9, 2010
Wakita Library Media Center
Wakita Public School
200 S. Spruce
Wakita, OK 73771
Note: The Wakita Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda. The Board may also enter into executive session as state statutes permit and may vote to accept any resignation at any scheduled meeting.
1. Call to order and roll call of members.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Vote to approve or vote not to approve lease purchase agreement to replace furnaces in the gym. The amount is approximately $12,000.
4. Vote to approve or vote not to approve supplemental appropriations involving the FEMA monies.
5. Vote approve or vote not to approve payment to Conoco Phillips to avoid a billing issue.
6. Vote to approve or vote not to approve payment to Brochu Roofing from the Insurance Fund.
7. Vote to adjourn.
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
WAKITA BOARD OF EDUCATION
NOVEMBER 9, 2010
WAKITA LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
200 S. SPRUCE WAKITA, OK 73371
The Wakita Board of Education met in special session November 9th, 2010 at 7:30 p.m.
Members present were Mary Elliott, Jerry Biby, Steve Lamb, Dr. Nevaleen Joy Selmat, Lee Roberts was absent.
President Mary Elliott called the meeting to order and led the Pledge of Allegiance.
Lee Roberts entered the meeting at 7:36 p.m.
Selmat moved and Biby seconded to approve the lease purchase agreement to replace furnaces in the gym. Motioned carried 5 to 0
Selmat moved and Roberts seconded to approve supplemental appropriations involving FEMA monies. Motioned carried 5 to 0
Biby Motioned and Lamb seconded to pay Conoco Phillips to avoid billing issues. Motioned carried 5 to 0
Lamb motioned and Biby seconded to pay Brochu Roofing from the Insurance Fund. Motioned carried 5 to 0
Selmat moved and Roberts seconded to adjourn at 7:53. Motion carried 5 to 0